I googled DIY mason jar lids but really didn’t like any of the suggestions. Some suggested turning them into coasters, which I liked, but my lids were a bit too small.
Instead I created really simple candle holders!
- Glue gun – $10 at Walmart
- Glue gun sticks – a pack of 10 for $2 at Dollarama
- Your mason jars’ lids
- Any decorative touch you want to add! I added straw hay I found again in my crafty mothers cupboard
- Plug in glue gun to heat
- Glue glass part of jar’s lid to the separate metal rim piece
- Let dry, add your personal touch!
What did you do with your lids?