Well if you happened to come across my DIY: Wine Charmed, you will already know the instructions! With pinks, pearls, and creams this project is especially girly ❤
- 1/2 inch thick foam board – Deserres, price depends on size ($6-$20)
- Picture frame – mother’s basement (or try Dollarama)
- Fabric – mother’s basement (or try Fabric Land)
- Glue gun and glue sticks – Dollarama
- Push pins – as many as you want, in any style (Dollarama has pretty ones). I glued old fake pearls to push pins to keep some consistency.
- your jewelry!
- Measure and cut foam board to fit into frame. If you do it exact enough, it will squeeze in and not need any support
- Cut fabric so that it is slightly bigger all around your piece of foam board
- Glue the fabric to the board by gluing the extra fabric to the back of the foam board, pulling it tight so it stays taut
- Put fabric covered foam board into frame. Place push pins and jewelry in the order you want
- Hang – ta-da!