Need a personalized wedding gift?
Meet the cutest DIY wedding gift – His and Her Mugs!
You can either write their names, like I did above, or just “His” and “Hers”
- Plain mugs, I bought mine from Benix & Co. on sale, but you can always count on Dollarama!
- Porcelain Pen – I bought mine, in black, for $5 at DeSerres
- Optional: Stencils, found at Michaels and DeSerres
- Plan plan plan what you want to write, and where you want it to show up!
- Once you have finished your mugs, place them on a cookie sheet, pop them in the oven, and turn the heat to 350F. Make sure you put the glasses in the oven while its heating up, not once it reaches 350F, or the mugs will crack.
- Leave the mugs in the oven for 30 minutes (starting the timer when you put the glasses in, not when the oven reaches 350F)
- Turn the oven off and leave the oven door open after 30 minutes. Let cool.
Mugs can be handwashed or put in the dishwasher 🙂
Cafe au lait anyone?