Now this is one easy DIY. I’m not sure how I feel about it yet. But I think it would look cute if you had a couple lined up. Maybe as a dinner table display. Could also be a candle holder. I’ll let you decide.
- Empty, washed Tuna can (or similar sized can)
- Wooden clothes pins (you can use plastic, I like the woodsy look though) – Dollarama, $2 for a pack of 60
- Optional: soil and plant, or candle
- Optional: Acrylic paint if you wish to paint the pins
- Clip pins around tuna can. plant your plant OR insert candle
- Optional: paint your clothes pins
So capital-E Easy. I almost need a “very easy” category for this one.