Is there anything worse than a disorganized crafting drawer? Shelf? Room? No. Its the worst. And so uninspiring!
When everything is where it should be, organized and labeled, you feel like the DIY Queen/King that you are.
And, while you’re tackling that annoying-but-satisfying-at-the-end drawer/shelf/room clean up job — Why not craft as well?
2 birds with 1 stone my friends.
All purchased for $1 at Dollarama:
- Clothes pins
- Acrylic paint, any colour, or plain white glue
- Newspaper — just to cover your working space
- Cover a clothes pin in glue or paint – if you use paint you have to move a bit faster to step #2 as paint dries quicker than glue, and is less sticky
- Sprinkle with a little or a lot of glitter!
- Let dry
- Place beginning of thread into clothes pin clasp, spin the thread around and around till you reach the end, reinsert end into clasp
Perfect lazy Sunday but-I-did-something-productive craft.